Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Raving Nerd

Welcome to The Raving Nerd!


So I have decided to start a blog. At the moment I write pretty much all my stuff in my Facebook notes, so what I'll be doing to begin with is transferring most of that crap over to here. The first article I've copied across is My Top 10 Video Game Theme Songs. There will be more gaming related goodness coming shortly, including my Battlefield 3 Guide.


Why have I started this blog I don't hear you ask? Well, I like to write. I've posted 39 notes of Facebook so far (not all of which will make it to here) and I wanted some place other than Facebook to keep my writing. Somewhere where I could make it a bit more customizable and also somewhere in the public sphere, separate from all my personal stuff.


I'd like you to know that anything you see, read or hear on this blog is all my personal opinions. No one is forcing you to read anything I have to say so if you don't like it, piss off. As the title suggests a lot of this blog is just random lunatic ravings from me. Usually about video games and other nerdy topics but occasionally it will be more serious stuff or even angry rants against whatever is pissing me off that day.


My plans at the moment are pretty vague. I am going to migrate some of my writing to here first and then I will hopefully start updating, maybe once a week but we'll see how we go.


Thanks for visiting my page. I hope you'll stick around and read some of the things I have to write. If you like my stuff please share it with anyone else you think may enjoy it.


Cheers,
Nick.

1 comment:

  1. The fabulous MaNouDiFebruary 2, 2012 at 11:52 AM

    Looking forward to seeing new stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete